To see the world transformed by Jesus Christ through the influence of coaches and athletes.
To lead every coach and athlete into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and His church.
Our relationships will demonstrate steadfast commitment to Jesus Christ and His Word through:
- Integrity: We will demonstrate Christ-like wholeness, privately and publicly.
- Serving: We will model Jesus' example of serving.
- Teamwork: We will express our unity in Christ in all our relationships.
- Excellence: We will honor and glorify God in all we do.
We pursue our vision and mission through the strategy of to and through the coach. We seek ministry first to coaches hearts, marriages and families. Then, when ready, we minister through coaches to their fellow coaches, teams and athletes leaders.
As FCA matures, we seek to make disciples through our methods of engaging, equipping and empowering coaches and athletes to know and grown in Christ and lead others to do the same.
- Engage: We engage relationally by connecting with individuals and through events in many different environments by building genuine trust, sharing our lives and sharing the gospel. We strive to connect with coaches and athletes where they are on their spiritual journey.
- Equip: After cultivating relationships and once coaches and athletes come to faith in Christ, we want to equip them with Christ-centered training, events, resources and on-going support in what it means to be a follower of Christ, growing in God's Word and applying it to life.
- Empower: Once equipped, we empower faithful leaders who desire to use their time, talents and treasures to help other coaches and athletes share Him with others. We desire to develop disciples who make disciples, assisting them so that they can in turn engage, equip and empower others to know and grow in Christ and lead others to do the same.