Pella Camp Questions?
Call the Eastern Iowa FCA office at 319-832-1461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What sports are offered?
Each camper has the choice of one sport that they choose to focus on during their camp week.
Boys: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football*, Golf, Tennis, Track and Field, Soccer, Wrestling
Girls: Basketball, Cheerleading, Cross Country, Golf, Tennis, Track and Field, Soccer, Volleyball
* 1/2 pad camp: Helmets and Shoulder Pads Only. Don't forget your mouth guard and practice jersey.
FCA provides a week to remember for those who are entering, are currently on, or have been a member of an athletic team and who are entering 8th grade thru graduated seniors.
Multi-Sport Camp: $390 before 6/17/19, $405 after 6/17/19
Golf Camp: $490
Registration deadline is June 29th!
$100 deposit is due at time of registration.
Cancellation fee: There is a non-refundable cancellation fee of $50.00, and a non-refundable no-show fee of $100.00.
Camp Scholarships are available!
2019 Camp Scholarship Request Form.pdf
What do I get?
- Challenging instruction from college and high school coaches
- Evening programs featuring music, skits and speakers
- Great housing and meals
- Official FCA Camp 2019 T-shirt
- FCA Athlete Bible with discussion guides and study help
- FCA Camp water bottle
- FCA Camp Theme lanyard
Golf Campers also Receive:
- Daily play at Harvest Point Golf Course/Edmundson Golf Course in Oskaloosa
- Practice balls and facility use
- Top notch instruction daily from golf professionals
- Skills tests and contests
Why Choose FCA Camp?
- The best instruction from area high school and college coaches, athletes and golf pros
- Huddle time with college athletes
- Challenged spiritually and physically
- Learn to be a true leader in your daily life and on your team
- Tackle real life issues you deal with everyday
- Connect your love for sports with your love for Christ
Central College 812 University Ave, Pella, IA 50219
- It is easily accessible from major highways, as well as, the airports in Des Moines or Cedar Rapids. The campus is approximately one hour southeast of Des Moines.
Harvest Point Golf Course, 1507 15th Ave West, Oskaloosa, IA 52577
Edmundson Golf Course, 1608 Edmundson Dr, Oskaloosa, IA 52577
- Please note that golf campers are transported off campus to play at Harvest Point/Edmundson. For more information please contact the camp office at 515-727-1868.
Volleyball campers travel off campus to a local high school gym for clinics and competition.
- Contact the FCA camp office at 515-727-1868 or email@example.com if you would like to know more specifics about these off campus locations.
Campers should plan to arrive at Camp on Monday between 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and leave Friday around noon.
On Friday, at 10:00 am all parents are invited to a reception in the Douwstra Auditorium Balcony. We'll have a short program letting you know what your child(ren) did during camp and answer any questions you have regarding the week. Then you will be able to join us for our closing ceremony and meet up with your child(ren).
Transportation to and from camp is the responsibility of the camper. Contact the Central Iowa FCA Office at (515) 727-1868for pick-up and drop-off guidelines for the Des Moines International Airport. Early arrivals will have an additional cost.
Click here for directions to Central College.
Housing, Meeting Rooms and Cafeteria are air-conditioned. Central has a beautiful campus with a canal running through it. The Cafeteria is a "Food Court" with multiple choices.
Campers and their huddle leaders will be housed in Central College's dormitory. For over 60 years the FCA Camps program has worked best when friends, classmates and siblings are not housed together at Camp. Roommate requests will not be honored. (Special situations will be reviewed.)
All campers will be issued a room key in order to keep their belongings safe in their room. Keys not returned at the conclusion of camp will result in a $75 fee.
We STRONGLY encourage you not to bring electronic devices to camp. They can detract and hinder not only your own, but other camper's experience as well. If you need to get a hold of your parents, just ask one of the camp staff (who are always in close proximity) and they will give you access to a phone. If your parents need to get a hold of you during camp, have them call one of the emergency numbers and within minutes we can get to you and allow you to talk. FCA and their staff are not responsible for lost or stolen electronic devices you choose to bring to camp.
What To Bring:
Campers can receive mail during the week of camp at the following address:
Attn: Camper's Name Here
812 University Ave.
Pella, IA 50219